Brooks Cascadia 12 GTX Black/Ebony/Clematis Blue Sale Online
- Kick up your heels and churn up the dust (or mud) as you take to the wild outdoors in the Brooks Cascadia 12 trail-running shoe!
- Predecessor: Cascadia 11 GTX.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- GORE-TEX membrane ensures breathable, waterproof protection from outside elements.
- Tight-knit mesh upper with synthetic and microfiber overlays.
- Structurally-supportive mid-foot saddle.
- Lace-up closure.
- Heel pull loop.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Soft Element fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable profile sockliner.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound utilizes an insole board for increased plush and flexibility.
- Trail-specific Four-Point Pivot Posting System technology supplies stabilizing suspension on both sides of the heel and forefoot.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole provides long-lasting cushioning, and features an environmentally-friendly build that breaks down 50 times quicker at the landfill, compared to similar midsole materials.
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad features a caterpillar-inspired design that accommodates any foot landing for exceptional shock absorption.
- Durable thermoplastic EVA Ballistic Rock Shield placed between the midsole and outsole protects the forefoot by dispersing out point loads from sharp objects.
- Abrasion-resistant HPR Plus rubber throughout the outsole delivers long-lasting durability.
- Aggressive, high-surface area 3D Hex Lugs in the outsole promotes optimal multi-directional grip.
- Universal Sprung Platform.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Measurements: Weight: 11 oz